Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Is it bad when you sneeze blood?

I've had a beastly cold for the past few days. My throat swelled up. Then my nose started leaking like an anus after a bag of Elestra. And for the past two days I've had a horrible headache. So that's why no updates.

I had my first interview today. I don't really know whether it went well or not. Since it's a phone interview, it's hard to judge. I've never been fond of the interview simply because the questions never seem to be that useful. But what the heck. There's two positions for 4 people, so I'll take those odds.

My dissertation defense is set for Nov. 29 at 2 PM, at case anyone wants to attend. I don't anticipate changing it. Mostly because my new job would start Jan. 10 and there's no way I could do a last minute change and still make it to Washington on time.

I frickin' love the Robert Randolph and Family Band album Colorblind. Take a listen if you get a chance. Not such a fan of the new Matchbox Twenty song. But we'll see what the album is like.

Gotta get back to work. Only 6 weeks before my dissertation is due. Peace out ya'll!